Full time role
- Development and maintenance of infrastructure as a code using Terraform.
- Experience with container networking on Docker.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
- Proficient in scripting languages like bash/shell and Groovy.
- Experience with alerting tools like OpsGenie, PagerDuty, etc.
- Development and maintenance of infrastructure configuration using Ansible.
- Ability to deploy or work with a version control system like GIT.
- Automate configuration management using tools like Ansible or Puppet.
- Configure build systems like Maven, Gradle and integrate with GIT
- Ability to work with Gitlab, Jenkins for CI/CD integration.
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
- In-depth Linux administration experience and OS knowledge.
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Solid understanding of Linux internals along with Release Engineering (Branching, versioning, tagging), Artifactory, Nexus, and CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Gitlab,)
- Design and implementation of robust solutions, like monitoring, metrics infrastructure, cloud infrastructure, etc.
- Experience in delivering microservices at scale.
- Proven Cloud experience/delivery of applications with AWS (Azure/ Google Cloud added benefit)
- Expertise in Open source projects from the Cloud-native computing foundation, canary deployments.
- Implement best practices for software build, deployment, and maintenance.
- Support our development teams with administrative and operational tasks for the projects.
- Analyze business application requirements, identify concerns and develop action plans
- Assist with capacity planning and load testing of applications.
- Contributing to the design and implementation of the support system to enhance reliability.