Are You Smart, Creative &
Position: Back end Developer.
Experience: 5 +years.
Key Skills: Core Java, My SQL, Mongo, Linux.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and deployment.
- Understanding of Graph databases (Neo4J) will be preferred.
- Experience with large scale consumer facing servers.
Position: Android Lead Developer.
Experience: 5+ years.
Key Skills: Java, Eclipse ADT, Android Studio, XML.
- Preferred someone who follows right development practices such as code/ memory optimization.
- Understanding of Web services, REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Android UI guidelines.
- Very good mentoring and communication skills.
Position: Design Intern.
Experience: 6 months.
Key Skills: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks.
- Good visual creation and interaction design elements.
- Create design artifacts such as user personas, journeys and scenarios to build an understanding of consumer and stakeholder needs.
- Contribute to use-cases, storyboards, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Contribute to sketches, lo-fi wire frames, and hi-fi interactive prototypes.
Position: Lead Product Designer.
Experience: 5+ years.
- Motion design: AfterEffects, Quartz Composer, Flash, or Origami.
- Graphic design: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, or Fireworks.
- Interactive rapid-prototyping tools: proto.io, InVision, UXPin, or Axure.
- Interact with clients to understand and flesh out product requirements.
- Work closely with developers to understand technical possibilities.
- Develop user personas, journeys, and scenarios to build an understanding of consumer and stakeholder needs.
- Guide the design team to transform functional requirements into concept sketches, wire frames, interactive mock-ups and final designs.
- Assistance with usability testing.
Want to be a part of our team?
250 South End Avenue,
+1 646 719 0064.
B3, Cerebrum IT Park
+91 20 65291823
And they have to be really good to exploit advanced features. For example, iOS 12 allows you to voice-enable your apps thru Siri extensions (even when your app is not running) Good luck doing that with hybrid (7/7) #sirikit #iOS12TH #iosdev #hybriddev
One of the products we're working on is well past market-validation. At this stage, the total cost (TCO) of hybrid development is higher than that of native development. But the catch is that these are radically different skill sets, for which you need different developers (6/7)
And because with hybrid you can't introduce advanced, OS-specific features as quickly as possible, you risk losing to competition (5/7)