Are You Smart, Creative &
Position: Back end Developer.
Experience: 5 +years.
Key Skills: Core Java, My SQL, Mongo, Linux.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and deployment.
- Understanding of Graph databases (Neo4J) will be preferred.
- Experience with large scale consumer facing servers.
Position: Android Lead Developer.
Experience: 5+ years.
Key Skills: Java, Eclipse ADT, Android Studio, XML.
- Preferred someone who follows right development practices such as code/ memory optimization.
- Understanding of Web services, REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Android UI guidelines.
- Very good mentoring and communication skills.
Position: Design Intern.
Experience: 6 months.
Key Skills: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Fireworks.
- Good visual creation and interaction design elements.
- Create design artifacts such as user personas, journeys and scenarios to build an understanding of consumer and stakeholder needs.
- Contribute to use-cases, storyboards, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Contribute to sketches, lo-fi wire frames, and hi-fi interactive prototypes.
Position: Lead Product Designer.
Experience: 5+ years.
- Motion design: AfterEffects, Quartz Composer, Flash, or Origami.
- Graphic design: Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, or Fireworks.
- Interactive rapid-prototyping tools: proto.io, InVision, UXPin, or Axure.
- Interact with clients to understand and flesh out product requirements.
- Work closely with developers to understand technical possibilities.
- Develop user personas, journeys, and scenarios to build an understanding of consumer and stakeholder needs.
- Guide the design team to transform functional requirements into concept sketches, wire frames, interactive mock-ups and final designs.
- Assistance with usability testing.
Want to be a part of our team?
250 South End Avenue,
+1 646 719 0064.
B3, Cerebrum IT Park
+91 20 65291823
"Just like you can learn to do a skill well, you can learn to do a skill poorly. And some platform reinforce bad habits." @samcaucci talks about building a workforce training platform that makes training fun. Give it a listen twitter.com/1HUDDLE_/statu…