Back-end Software Engineer
Full time role
Required skills: Core Java, Spring, MySQL, Linux
Preferred skills: Spring Boot, Rest API, Microservices, Maven, JDBC, JUNIT, or TestNG
Nice to have skills: Docker, Redis, Hibernate, and MongoDB.
- Write great modular, unit tested code.
- Make recommendations to improve the product and the code base.
- Debug and resolve technical issues quickly.
- Demonstrate great communication and collaboration skills.
- Create low-level designs conforming to solution architecture.
- Use enterprise middleware like Redis, messaging queues, the ELK stack, and other tools to build software with high availability, scalability, and performance.
You'll love this job if you are...
- Passionate about software programming and willing to treat that as an enjoyable craft.
- Excited to see your work making its way to solutions that bring out the ‘Aha!’
- Enthusiastic about exploring/learning new things, upgrading skills continuously, and sharing with others what you have learnt
- Up for facing challenges that will come your way (occasional early mornings and late nights are inevitable)?
- Ready to master Java and other JVM-based technologies
Your one month will cover -
- Induction program –
- In this program, you will be briefed about the company policies, work
culture, and environment.
- Get an understanding of our projects and how we function.
- Introduction with all team members and other teams
- Learn and understand how our applications work, go through the various
microservices, and how the services interact with each other.
- Join daily sync up calls, along with other product related calls.
- Be part of planning sessions for upcoming feature development and technical discussions.
Your three months will cover -
- Achieve more in-depth knowledge about microservices
- Working along with your team on tasks keeping in line with our company process
- Working on upcoming features and following industry best practices
- Chance to work on some different, complex, and new features
- Setting quarterly OKRs where you will be able to learn new trends and upskill/cross skill in multiple technologies related to the project
Your six months will cover –
- Full knowledge of the product
- Technical architecture discussions as per your expertise and performing technical discovery analysis
- Owning new features’ development right from planning to deployment
- Getting a chance to upskill/cross skill on the different segments of software development, including technical and interpersonal skills
- Regular 1:1 discussions to discuss and understand the interests and issues, if any, in the project team or personal
- Being a part of a 3rd party integration application
Perks of joining us -
- Medical Insurance Coverage (GMC)
- Amazon vouchers on birthdays
- Compensatory off